Do You Want to Uninstall the Annoying Pre-Installed Apps on Your Device? Well, If You Try to Uninstall them, You’ll Get an Error Message. It’ll Say ‘You Can’t Uninstall Pre-Installed Softwares’ on Your Android Device. But Now, You Can Uninstall them Using Lucky Patcher. Yes, Now You Can Get the Full Access to Your Device’s App Storage with Lucky Patcher. Wonder How Will You Do It? Don’t Worry, In This Post, I’ll Show You How You Can Uninstall the Pre Installed Apps on Your Android Device with the Help of Lucky Patcher App. It’s Very Easy to Uninstall the Pre-Installed Bloatware. The Apps Makes You Device Slow. So, It’s Better to Uninstall the Apps If You’re Not Using them. So, Let’s See the Process of Uninstalling the Pre-Installed Bloatware. Note: You Need Your Device Rooted to Uninstall the System Apps.
Remove Pre-Installed Bloatware Using Lucky Patcher
What is Lucky Patcher?
Lucky Patcher is an Android App or Tool Which Helps the Users to Get Control Over Any Android App. It’s a Swiss Tool for Android Devices. It Has Many Cool Exciting Features in It. Lucky Patcher Comes With Some Special Features Which You Probably Would not Find in Any Android Developer Tool. Wondering What are the Features? As I said, It’s a Swiss Army Tool. You can Remove Ad, Bypass In-App Purchases, Patch License Verification from Any App.Lucky Patcher is Available for Both Rooted & Non-Rooted Devices. If You Don’t Have a Rooted Device, Don’t Worry, You Can Enjoy the Premium Features of Lucky Patcher in Your Non-Rooted Device Also.
Steps to Remove Pre-installed Bloatware Using Lucky Patcher
- First of All, You Need to Download and Install Lucky Patcher on Your Android Device. Check This Guide to Know About the Installation Process, Once You’ve Done that, Open Lucky Patcher from Your App Drawer.
- Now You’ll See the List of Apps Which are Currently Installed on Your Device. Select the Bloatware App Which You Want to Remove or Uninstall.
- Click ‘Uninstall’ to Uninstall the App.
- Click on ‘Yes’ to Confirm the Process.
- That’s It. The Bloatware will be Removed from Your Device.
So Guys, Hope You Liked This Post. If You Liked, Don’t Forget to Share it With Your Friends. If You Have Any Problem, Just Comment Down in the Comment Section Below.